Accessing Our Network of Partners:
- Defining Your Role: We want to learn about your business. What challenges are you facing? Where do you see your business in 5 years? How can we partner with you? What can we do to help your business grow and thrive?
- Time Commitments: Beyond your financial investment in the Chamber, we want you to engage. For some that may mean participating in committees, for others it is attending networking events and yet others it is all about the marketing. You decide what works for you.
- Being Most Effective: We like to know what are your expectations of us. How do you define your specific R.O.I. (return on investment)? Name 2 things that we must do to make this investment a smart business decision?
- Networking : After-hours socials are scheduled each month and sponsored by members to provide an opportunity to network with business leaders. This is also an excellent opportunity to showcase your business for other members.
- Community Projects: Get involved in shaping your community. We have a variety of community partnerships in place working on everything from recreation parks to community gardens; from apprenticeships to water conservation.
- Partnerships: We have a broad network of partnerships we have designed and developed specifically to address the needs of our member businesses.